Looking at the portfolio, they have designed some very elegant homes. Love the massive entry foyer above!

Bryan in CLT

I like the classic lines of their Rock Hill Estate project. This place looks like it map top 30,000sqft. Kenny you have any clue of the projected size?

Nalin

nice info. Where did this info come from? I’ve been looking for almost a year now for more info and couldn’t find anything. I’ve been watching this house being constructed for a year now (right down my street). Rumors say this house is called “Norton Manor”. This house is definitely in the running for biggest house in Potomac. also, apparently there is a 10 car garage (5 cars on each side of the house). It took the builders almost a year just to clear and prepare the lot.

Kenny Forder

Homes of the Rich reader George Lyons provided me with the info. I’m super excited to see what it will look like when it’s completed!

george

Kenny, will it be for sale, or is it being built for someone.

This should be really interesting when it’s finished. The architect’s portfolio of residential projects is impressive.

Curtis

The house is close to 38,000 sf which will make it the largest home in Montgomery County. It is being built as a private residence and will have a guest house (5,000 sf) and a seperate pool house too. Ironically the house looks like it will have another ‘wing’ for more garage, but in fact the house will only be a five car garage. nothing confirmed just things I’ve heard…..

Alex

this house is on my bus route my friends stepdad is buildin it swear to god

Blake

This house probly will be the second largest house off River road. Remember: Dan snyder, house is very big too. I will love to know if it is for sale. I love the 10 cars gargage and its location. I’m watching the process of house every week it is very beautiful and classy, I would like this for myself. Please let me more information about this project.

Frank

The house is almost complete now. It is being built by a guy who sold a tech company for allegedly 200M right before his company plummeted. There’s at least 5 large structures on the property so I’m sure one is a guest house as well as a pool house. Porte Cochere is there as well. The attached garage space is for 5 cars. Hard to tell if the other structures will have garages in them.