Chance

Guess I need to comment more, I don’t comment on some I have opinions on just because I don’t feel like typing…..yep…..uh huh……

I’m number one, I’m number one, yay.
    What do I win? lol
    I can’t believe you are even able to track that.

Kenny Forder

yes you are! lol ummm………bragging rights! =)

Nalin

haha thats funny, I should probably point out that I am both “Potomac resident” and “nalin”. i used “potomac resident” as my name before I started writing actual posts for this site. 66+45= 111

Kenny Forder

oh yeah, so your’re technically #4! lol.

george

I moved from six to seven. Well seven was always my lucky number. Kenny I would like to thank you for all you do.

Stewie

Awesome, I am number 5!!! Well number 6 if you add both of Nalin’s accounts. Woooo

Wooo! Top 10!

I guess I need to catch up; I’m 10 posts behind the lowest number in the top 15. I’ve only been commenting here the last two months or so, and it’s hard to shut me up, so I’ll get there!

Marie

Feels good to be on a list like this, I love looking at gorgeous mansions, thanks Kenny for a fun and great site.

Kenny Forder

You’re welcome!! I always look forward to hearing what you have to say! Thanks for being a loyal reader.

Onions

My numbers may be off a bit too. Up until about 2 months ago I was posting under “tony” but then another tony came on so I’ve been posting under Onions. Either way, you’re goin down Venom. I will make minced meat out of your bragging rights. Recognize!

Kenny Forder

Yeah, I noticed that. My numbers are off as well. I started commenting as admin, then I switched to “Kenny”, and now I’m commenting under “Kenny Forder”

Go get him! That’s the spirit! haha

I accept your challenge my brother:)

Chance

Hey Kenny does this include when I posted under Anonymous for the first 4 months or so on here? If not my number is probably about 15 higher, so that means only 130+ to catch Venom!

Kenny Forder

nope, that’s not included. haha yeah, you better start typing! =)

Damn it is lonely at the top, everyone is gunning to take you down.
      I feel like I have a target on my back. lol
      This must be how Tiger Woods feels…well before he cheated with 150 women…

1. 10.2.1

Chance

Yep, just like Tiger Woods…….minus $500 million.

1. 10.2.1.1

That would mean I have $500 million because Tiger is worth over a billion…

1. 10.2.1.1.1

Chance

Tiger has earned over a billion, then you subtract taxes, not to mention the divorce he’s going to get, like I said, $500 million.

2. 10.2.1.1.2

Hypotheticals don’t count.
            In addition you don’t know who I am anymore than I know who you are so not quite sure how you know what I am worth.

2. 10.2.2

Onions

Yeah where’s our HOTR groupies? If Tiger’s getting 150+ escorts I think we should be entitled to a few.

1. 10.2.2.1

Kenny Forder

lmao, I’ll get right on it!

KEV

Wow, I squeaked into the Top 20 at #19. I usually don’t post unless some overly large (35,000 SF plus) house is posted on here that I simply can’t understand, like Versailles or Champ d’Or, or some other really interesting home that I really like, so I will never crack the top 5, for sure. But maybe I will start posting more to get closer to the top 10 ;-)

Good job as always, Kenny–I love this site.

Al Robinson

I bet I’d make the list too, it’s just that I’ve managed to comment under three different names: Anonymous, Al, Al Robinson, and maybe even a fourth, Alan Robinson. But one thing I know for sure, I like posting more, because only 5 of us get to. I feel so special.

Thanks again Kenny.

:-)

Nalin

haha i feel special too

Kenny Forder

you’re welcome =)

Marcus

Looks like I just made the list – must post more.

architect 121

29!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! (i just realized I sound like an eight year old…. oh well