John

Big and ugly. The interior would have to be more or less completely gutted.

lowlvlnoob

This house has been on the market several times throughout the years but never sold. The reason I think no one wants it is because it is located on a long shared driveway and this presents a lot of security risks. Plus the house looks like an apartment building haha

lowlvlnoob

if you look at it from bing maps’ bird eye view you can see many flaws with the location/setting of the house

Kenny Forder

Yeah, it definitely does look like an apartment building, but the octagonal shaped rooms give it some sort of distinction lol

george

I totally agree with you, one thing that you failed to mention is the last time it was for sale it was over $400,000.00 less. My guess is if you fail to sell a house because it is over priced, the thing to do is to RAISE the price.

Sebastian

WOW1 That place is nice. I think it is a good style and the rooms are a good size. Great info!

Nalin

i have always found this house strange. It looks like a commercial property form the outside.

the thing that people should keep in mind with potomac real estate though: the houses are usually really old; interiors will usually seem outdated or traditional

Barney

One word, three syllables………..

“UUUUUUUUUUU-GAA-LEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!”

YEOW! Stevie Wonder could DESIGN a better lookin’ house! My Eyes! My Eyes! This place, outside and in, looks like something that was pieced together with LEFTover materials, and was given away in a Publishers’ Clearing House sweepstakes!

Marcus

Strange looking house. The 100 different colors of marble on the floors looks like someone just could not make up their mind. I would have to pass this one up.

Nick

Atrocious from every aspect.

Sam

I love the exterior colour scheme, red brick and cream has always been a favorite. It looks okay apart from the three story towers either side of the house, they look disjointed and bulky. The interior looks okay, not sure about laminate floors or railings…