I think that we can all say that we are fans of huge and expensive homes, but this house is excessive, ugly and tacky.
    For over $20 million you should have something that is architecturally beautiful and pleasant to look at.
    I feel sorry for her poor neighbors.

Kenny Forder

haha exactly. the “water park” is beautiful……….. the house itself?…..not so much

Stewie

This is awesome! I love water parks and stuff like that. Perfect for kids as well with all the slides, they must be in heaven

C

what a tacky shit pile

Stewie

Well it’s obviously not going to win a prize for magnificent architecture but I’m sure it’s fun to live in a property like this

Trev

Where is the color? the house is completly bland!!!

Roadwork

I pictured a bigger main house for Celine

Marie

Kenny you are wonderful, thank you so much for finding out this info. I agree with you about that water bill skyrocketing, hope where she lives doesn’t have a drought anytime soon LOL, the house itself is looks more like an amusement park than a home. I agree with you all that the house looks bland, maybe it’s more about her son than anything else.

Looks like a clubhouse at a 55+ community. Honestly, do you need a water park in the front yard when you have the world’s second-largest in your backyard?

Onions

Well lemme start off with saying that I hate Celine Deon.

Movin along, I think it’s a great idea but why did she stop the construction?? It’s a personal dream of mine to have a water park in the back yard but get some landscaping at least! Why spend all that $$ just to have an appearance like this? Wrap those slides in a fake mountain or something.

Onions

Also, there are 2 main pools. Why make the waterslide splash downs in the lazy river?? People are gonna be napping while floatin down the river and they’re gonna get severely tagged in the face…..wwwwhich, now that I think of it, may be a good thing if Mrs. Deon proves to be said unfortunate victim.

alexandre

in fact all that water was because they had a problem with the pool she won’t use that much water any longer and ya’ll are haters of celine but see who got just what she wants ;)

RICOSNIPER

MANY HERE JUST HATE BECAUSE THEY CANT HAVE WHAT SHE HAS. SOME FEEL BAD CAUSE SHE CAN ACTUALLY OWN PROPERTY IN THE U.S , MANY CANT AND THEY ARE FROM HERE. SHE IS A WONDERFUL PERSON, HER HOME IS WONDERFUL. MANY HATE HER CAUSE SHE IS CANADIAN. WELL SHE IS THE BEST. HOOOAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    GO ON CELINE

Lee

I work across the street from her home. It’s very pretty and totally Florida style! White colors beat the heat. Plus, I heard she had white carpets in her other home…so apparently she likes white. I would love a backyard like that! It’s what every kid would love!

LoveLife

All I have to say is Good for you Celine! Don’t hate on her just cause you’re Jealous! You know for a fact that if she invited you over for a swim you wouldn’t hesitate to say Yes! So just cause she has the money to do whatever she wants doesn’t mean you have to be nasty cause you wish you could do the same!! Love you Celine you go Girl! God Bless<3

Nick

The water park is unbelievably cool!!

The home itself it’s a FLop.

Jupiter Island is a fantastic place to live!

Austin

I love every thing about her,life is al about adventure,so, i like her style, celion may ur days be long.