Here are the floor plans and land plot to Russell’s almost 70,000 square foot estate. Wow!! Now that’s a super mansion! I love the symmetrical layout and the numerous entertaining spaces. I could see myself hosting a grand charity ball in this home. For someone so young, Russell definitely has a knack for drawing floor plans. Great job Russell!! What do you guys think?
HERE ARE THE HOME’S SPECIFICATIONS:
House name: La Maison de Rêves
Main House- 62,750
Guest House- 6300
Total = 69,050
- 26 Beds
- 27 Baths
- 7 Half Baths
- 5 Bars
- 4 Laundry Rooms
- 7 Kitchens
- 13 Fireplaces
- 8 Staircases
- 3 Elevators
- 2 Tennis courts
Main House First Floor
- Massive Courtyard with Fountain
- 2 story Foyer with double bridal stairs
- 2 story Library with fireplace and spiral stairs
- Family kitchen with sun room, breakfast room and family room
- Staff Kitchen with walk in refrigerator and stairs to all levels
- Ball Room with Bar and Service loading and storage area
- Laundry room and staff/ security offices.
- Oval office with private bath and hidden door to conference room.
- Conference room with bar and garden.
- Private guest area with living and Dining rooms.
- 3 car above ground garage.
- Guest/ Staff house with 1 car garage.
Main House Second Floor
- 3100 sqft Master Suite with his and her baths and salon.
- 19 Bedrooms.
- Staff area with kitchen and 2 beds.
- Laundry room and kitchen with stairs to staff kitchen on first floor
Main House Basement
- 10+ Car Subterranean parking garage under courtyard
- Panic Room
- Indoor pool with his and hers baths
- 15 seat theater
- Billiards room with bar
- Aprox. 15,000 bottle wine cellar with adjoining cigar humidor
- Staff kitchen with access to parking garage and stairs to the main staff kitchen.
- Main Laundry Center
- Gym and Spa with bathroom
Guest House- 6,300 sqft
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 full baths
- 1 half bath
- Private Pool
- 2 car garage