Anonymous

Im surprised you chose Mohammed Hadid’s as second.
    His estate is not that great to me.

Do you like “flur de lys”?

Kenny

I just really love the great detail that went into building that home. I also love the decor and all the high end materials used.

Fleur de Lys’ interior is too ornate and old looking. Also, it is like a big block of limestone. lol. Mohammed Hadid’s house has more character to it.

Anonymous

hahaha it is a big EXPENSIVE block of limestone.

Anonymous

Sydell Miller’s house, La Reverie!

sperhar

I have to say that I agree with Kenny about Fleur de Lys’…

and
    Updown Court gives me the creeps!

Anonymous

Idk what my top 10 is but my number 1 is Alwaleeds house in Saudi Arabia. Over 460,000 sq ft.

Chance

They have a video of that on Youtube and his son did a photo shoot there for a car magazine.

george

siegel`s mansion is only incredible huge….but not nice or beautiful! it looks like a shopping mall or like the car parking building of a shopping mall. No.2: extraordinary beautiful! No.5:also very very big …and nice…but not a top ten beauty in my opinion. No.7: well, it is a “wow”…but it looks a little bit british cold….i miss “life” in this mansion, it doesn`t warm up my heart No3: it is a very nice mansion, mr spelling had taste

Chance

Been looking for this list, was wondering has your views changed any? Looks like you just picked the biggest houses you could find.

Nick

It is always very hard to choose your favorite mansions, because out there are so many incredible mansions!!! Mansions that there are being built in all over the world; Mansions that you can’t see in Bing Maps via Bird’s Eye View; The decision is always a tough job -there are so many factors who affect you- but you have to follow your heart and see what you really like. However, Kenny are these mansions still make it in your top-10 list?

Kenny Forder

Yes, most of them do.

stephen

Kenny, If you were to do this list today, how would it be different?