Kieran

I love the first one, even tho its only 14,000sqf it looks alot bigger like 20 to 30? And the pool is amazing, it looks really deep like you could so snorkling in it! The rest of them are so generic. I LOVE your blog! so interesting! :)

Kenny

i know, the first house looks to be in excess of 20,000 square feet, but one of my readers told me it was just under 14,000. That swimming pool is one of the biggest I have ever seen. It looks like there are coral at the bottom. lol

Kansan

the first is the home of dennis langley, hes in biofuels or something like that. the estate is aka the spirit of avalon. its a lot more impressive in person.

Blue

Was at Spirit of Avalon this morning…it is an amazing home. Dennis and Lyn are very nice people.

jess

Blue

Is there anyway you can help put me in contact with the owners? I work on a shower called million dollar homes and am trying to get ahold of them to see if we can feature it on our show! Thanks for your help!

asst@channel-8-ent.com

Nick

I like the 3rd house very much, but I really don’t understand why someone would want 16 bedrooms within 14,661 square feet of living space.

The prices of the mansions are quite a steal…

eric

I was at that first house yesterday. It is a friend of mine whos parents own it. The pool goes down about 30-40 feet and there is a sunken ship at the bottom. The gratto is the coolest part. there is 5 different hot tubs inside it and up top. Amazing.

jess

I work on a show called Million Dollar Homes. Is there anyway you can email me to help contact the owners to feature it on our show! It looks amazing! Anything you can do to help me would be much appreciated!

Thanks

asst@channel-8-ent.com

Ryan

Got to go out to the first house for work it is much cooler in person. I got to meet their daughter she is a total hottie but probably stuck up. They have a glass floor with a river under it in the house.

Michael wood

Used to sneak into this property, it’s freaking crazy. Me and my friends would get drunk and jump off the water fall!! So fun