Rose

Of course this home is absolutely gorgeous!

I wonder who owned it before? Was it a celebrity or someone like that?

Kenny

I heard from one of my friends that the past owner was the inventor of fitness products.

Chloe Cavanaugh

i know the person who leaves here. They are soooooo lucky!! I hope one day i can afford a house like this one :)

Emily Jebara

I’m like bestfriends with the people that live there they said the bowling alley is really annoying cause it keeps breaking and they just built a pool

admin

Do you know what they do for a living?

1. 4.1.1

Tom

there whle family ownes a few clothing companies

michael

i am looking to put a bolwing alley in my house, did they reall say it was that bad? thx

Mike

specifically paco and pepe jeans popular over in europe

olivia

this house is insane! the family owns clothing companies? i have never heard of paco or pepe jeans! thats crazy! what a great house!

Kenny Forder

I never heard of them either lol. but yeah, it’s an amazing home. thanks for visiting my blog!

LT

I happen to know the family and person who owned the house first and built it. They moved out west after selling it. they were a very active family so new jersey was really not the place for them. Very cool family

LT

And FYI there are 12 columns, the achitect/owner likes his houses very symetrical

olivia

Wow thats interesting….LT, do you know what kind of buisness the original people were in? amazing house.

LT

He owned and started an Engineering company providing businesses with temporary engineers.

Terre Firma

With the recent Earthquakes in Virginia & other places, those 12 Chimneys will come crashing down with an earthquake of 5.5 or above. JUst like they did in Virginia. That Indian Point Powerplant is on a Fault line in NY that runs through Jersey too.

pAULINE

BEAUTIFUL HOME, I OFTEN DRIVE BY THESE MANSIONS AND WONDER WHO LIVES THERE. I ALWAYS WANT TO GET OUT OF MY CAR AND GO UP AND RING THE BELL TO SAY ” HI, I JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HOME”, BUT I DONT