Get the Contactify Widget (beta) widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox!
hey kenny- i love the new look of the site- great job-
List of largest completed houses in Palm Beach County, FL by total square feet
1. 1415 S Ocean Blvd, Sydell Miller, 84626Co-founder of hair color company Matrix Essentials
2. 515 N County Rd, County Road Property LLC, 81738Formerly health-care real-estate magnate Abe Gosman’s, later flipped by Donald Trump
3. 1500 S Ocean Blvd, James Clark, 68381Founder of Netscape and other internet companies
4. 974 S Ocean Blvd, William Koch, 48197Son of the founder of Koch Industries, also founded Oxbow Group, a holding company focused on energy development
5. 548 N County Rd, Nelson Peltz, 47292CEO of Triarc, parent company for Arby’s, Wendy’s and formerly Snapple
6. 601 N County Rd, Martin Trust, 39094Owner and CEO of Samtex, a holding company that produces apparel and textiles, Director of Staples
7. 691 N County Rd, Robert Cohen, 37265President of Hudson News Company, a magazine wholesaler
8. 1295 S Ocean Blvd, Terry Allen Kramer, 37098Broadway producer, inherited a fortune from her investment banker father, Charles Allen
9. 140 S Ocean Blvd, David Koch, 33717Co-owner and executive VP of Koch Industries, 1980 Libertarian VP nominee
10. 1300 S Ocean Blvd, Dwight Schar, 32830Founder and Chairman of homebuilder NVR, part owner of the Washington Redskins, finance chairman for RNC, on the board of Six-Flags
11. 1236 S Ocean Blvd, John Thornton, 32316Former partner at global bank holding company, Goldman Sachs
12. 120 Casa Bendita, Howard Kessler, 32253CEO of Kessler Financial Services
13. 1495 N Ocean Blvd, Rush Limbaugh, 31761Conservative radio host and political commentator
14. 60 Blossom Way, White Sea Holdings, 30266Owned by Victor Vargas, Venezuelan banker president of Banco Occidental de Descuento. Formerly owned by George Lindemann, billionaire founder and executive of various communication and pipeline companies
15. 334 N Woods Rd, Jerome Fisher, 30011Co-founder of fashion wholesaler and shoe retailer Nine West
16. 702 N County Rd, 702 Associates LLC, 29114Owned by Stuart Subotnick, Partner and Executive VP of Metromedia, on the board of Carnival Cruises
17. 1341 S Ocean Blvd, Edward Watkins, 28399Grandfather invented punch time clock, Watkins sold family company Simplex Time Recorder for $1.2 billion cash
18. 780 S Ocean Blvd, Terry Taylor, 26805President of Automotive Management Services, a company that owns car dealerships throughout South Florida
19. 1574 S Ocean Blvd, Martin Gruss, 26576Senior partner of Gruss & Co., a private investment firm in New York
20. 1800 S Ocean Blvd, Robert M Montgomery, 26351Palm Beach trial lawyer
21. 1600 S Ocean Blvd, Ninety 9798 Canada Inc, 26135Unknown
22. 589 N County Rd, D L K K, 25041Developer Dan Swanson of Addison Development Company’s spec mansion
23. 1290 S Ocean Blvd, Paul Saville, 23879President and CEO of homebuilder NVR
24. 195 Via Del Mar, Gerald Vento, 23526CEO of Telecorp PCS
25. 1491 N Ocean Blvd, Frank Wilkens, 23259Unknown
26. 101 El Vedado Rd, Stephen Myers, 22474Co-founder and Chairman of US Cable Group
27. 151 Via Bellaria, Robert Tomsich, 22404Founder of NESCO Resource, a leader in the staffing industry
28. 300 N Lake Way, Kathleen Duross Ford, 22352Widow of Henry Ford II
29. 920 S Ocean Blvd, Charles Becker, 22253Unknown
30. 1485 S Ocean Blvd, Elizabeth Mezzacappa, 22164Unknown
31. 1930 S Ocean Blvd, Condrad Black Capital Corp, 21672Conrad Black was a newspaper magnate while he controlled Hollinger International, which publishes the Chicago Sun Times, and the Daily Telegraph
32. 89 Middle Rd, John Kluge, 21536Billionaire television mogul, richest man in America in the 80’s
33. 710 S Ocean Blvd, Charles S Robert Fund Oar LLC, 21353Unknown
34. 185 Woodbridge Rd, Nancy Demoss, 21286Unknown
35. 1860 S Ocean Blvd, Willis Dupont, 20127Child of Lammot Dupont, former head of General Motors and the Dupont Company
1. 2000 S Ocean Blvd, Ocean Boulevard Properties, 67033Unknown
2. 1960 S Ocean Blvd, William T Gerrard, 42709Unknown
3. 1100 S Ocean Blvd, Haney 2008 Residence Trust, 34086Franklin Haney controls billions of dollars worth of real estate in the southeast through his FLH Company
4. 1720 S Ocean Blvd, RDV Properties, 32897Richard DeVos is the co-founder of network marketing company Amway and owner of the Orlando Magic
5. 920 S Ocean Blvd, Don King, 32049Boxing promoter
6. 1370 S Ocean Blvd, Peter S Lowe, 31021Creator of Get Motivated Seminars
7. 1280 S Ocean Blvd, Frederike LLC, 30857Unknown
8. 1200 S Ocean Blvd, Mary Peavey, 27017Hartley Peavey is the founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics, one of the largest independently owned supplier of medical instruments and professional sound equipment
9. 960 S Ocean Blvd, Iris Behr Revocable Trust, 26209Hans Behr is the founder of Behr Paint and Deck Stain
10. 1300 Lands End Rd, William E Benjamin II, 26177Unknown
11. 1160 S Ocean Blvd, Edward A Cantor, 26075Unknown
12. 1620 S Ocean Blvd, Donald P Brennan, 24116Vice Chairman and direct for ICT group, a supplier of customer relationship management, and has worked various top positions for Morgan Stanley
13. 1450 Paslay Pl, Dennis J Ryan, 23100Unknown
14. 820 S Ocean Blvd, Terry Taylor, 22543President of Automotive Management Services, a company that owns car dealerships throughout South Florida
15. 1840 S Ocean Blvd, Thomas J Petters, 21298Chairman and CEO of Petters Group, who holds various diversified investments
16. 1740 S Ocean Blvd, Cobalt Resources LLC, 21066Unknown
1. 6301 N Ocean Blvd, Alvin Malnik, 61946Lawyer and investor, heir to mob fortune
North Palm Beach
1. 12510 Seminole Beach Rd, Christopher Cline, 33413Owner of Cline Resource and Development, a company involved in mining coal
2. 209 Commodore Dr, Ronald Holden, 31369CEO of Wismer Martin, a healthcare software and information company
3. 12246 Banyan Rd, Seminole Beach Land Trust, 24533Unknown
4. 12525 Seminole Beach Rd, John Purcell, 23310Former Executive VP for CBS, director of Bausch and Lomb, Senior VP of finance for the Gannett Company.
1. 3145 N Ocean Blvd, Anthony Pugliese, 30655Commercial real estate developer
2. 1601 N Ocean Blvd, Robert Julien, 20393President of Kolter Property Company
1. 2855 Hurlingham Dr, John J Fleischhacker, 22642Chairman and CEO of Daig, a maker of specialty cardiovascular devices
Delray Beach1. 1111 S Ocean Blvd, Eric Cherry, 21485Founded Cherry Holdings, Inc.
2. 611 S Ocean Blvd, 611 S Ocean Blvd LLC, 21234Unknown
3. 1107 S Ocean Blvd, Harold Pontius, 20637Chairman and CEO of Columbus Industries, a construction company
4. 1103 S Ocean Blvd, Consistent Income LLC, 20511Unknown
1. 2445 S Ocean Blvd, Marc Musa, 23095Owner of Berkeley Capital Corp
1. 6011 Clint Moore Rd, John Henry, 39429Futures and foreign exchange trading advisor, principal owner of Boston Red Sox
2. 21582 Cartagena Dr, Daniel Papa, 35809In computer software industry
3. 21573 El Bosque Way, Thomas A Gruber, 28586Top marketing executive for McDon
alds, AutoNation USA and Blockbuster
4. 3682 NW 52nd St, 3678 Princeton Place LLC, 27254Owned by Marc Bell, managing director of Marc Bell Capital Partners, a Boca Raton private equity firm
5. 6006 Le Lac Rd, Daniel J Katz, 26938Owner of Milwaukee development company, Katz Properties
6. 750 Lake Dr, Interchange Four Properties, 23944Unknown
7. 6021 Le Lac Rd, Daniel Goldberg, 23094Executive at IronStone Bank
8. 200 W Coconut Palm Rd, Dru Schmitt, 23371Medical Data entrepreneur, sold his St. Louis company for $260 million
9. 450 Coconut Palm Rd, Richard Rochon, 22908Chairman and CEO of Royal Palm Capital Partners
10. 6005 Le Lac Rd, Robert Ade, 21851Former VP of Product Development for Qtera, a fiber technologies company
11. 2579 Spanish River Rd, James La Vea, 21204Unknown
12. 2050 Royal Palm Way, Russell B Wight, 20509Director of Vornado Operating, and has been involved with other real estate investment
13. 6013 Le Lac Rd, Gary Peters, 20323Former Executive VP for LaSalle Bank, Monopoly champion
14. 565 E Alexander Palm Rd, Christine Lynn, 20100President of Lynn Insurance Group
“4. 3682 NW 52nd St, 3678 Princeton Place LLC, 27254Owned by Marc Bell, managing director of Marc Bell Capital Partners, a Boca Raton private equity firm”
Private equity firm, sure, but Marc Bell and Daniel Staton are the owners of Penthouse Magazine. There’s porn money in that house.
I was just gonna tell you some homes you may want to post about: 50 Cents Connecticut Mansion, Evander Holyfields Georgia Mansion, if you do international homes, try a post on the houses in Kensington Palace Gardens.
Look at Bay Colony Drive in Naples FL, there are 9 or so homes, and one must be as big as any that have been on here.
My name is Adam, I am 20, and I live in Johannesburg, South Africa.
First of all, I have to congratulate you on the site. It is incredible. Keep it up.
Haven’t seen any homes from South Africa yet though. I suppose when most people, especially Americans oddly enough, hear the word “Africa” they automatically conjure images in their minds of: Jungles. The Lion King. Black people wearing loin cloths. And that sort of nonsense. In truth, many African countries are not that far off from those preconceived stereotypes, but not South Africa. South Africa is in fact home to some of the wealthiest people on earth, quite a few of the families are actually listed on the Forbes list of the world’s richest people. In recent years, a group of Black businessmen have also done rather well, all of whom are now US dollar multi-billoinaires (and in South Africa, we consider a billoin to be 1000 million, not just the measly 100 million which i believe is the classification in the USA). Consequently, as one would imagine, their homes are utterly ridiculous in the extreme.
drop me an e-mail and i’ll send u some pics if you’d like.
You should do a blog about the big home on Graceview Drive in Butler, NJ. Whatever you could find out would be awesome.
You should do a post on Scott Wolstein’s new 36,000 square foot mega-mansion at Ravencrest Drive, Chagrin Falls, Ohio.
I’ve gotta represent Minnesota for a second. Love the one’s you’ve already posted, especially Jimmy Jam’s. If your interested, a couple other interesting homes in Minneasota are:
Gary Holmes450 Ferndale Road West, Wayzata, MN23,846 Square Feet.Profile of Gary: http://carlsonschool.umn.edu/Page7221.aspx
Kevin Garnett (former)450 Orono Orchards Road South, Wayzata, MN10,667 Square Feet. Built by Garnett in 1998.http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/36351/view/?service=1
Kevin Garnett3400 Fox Street, Long Lake, MN16,010 Square Feet. Garnett purchased the home in February 2007 for $6,100,000.http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/38003/view/?service=1
I call it the “Long Lake Mansion”550 Long Lake Road East, Wayzata, MN19,625 Square Feet.http://www.burnetbirkeland.com/index.cfm (page 1)
1400 Bracketts Point Road, Wayzata, MN32,461 Square Feethttp://www.burnetbirkeland.com/index.cfm (page 1)
I would love if you blogged these as well. If you don’t get to them, no hard feelings. I just have the same way of thinking. I love big mansions. They’re just soo interesting.
I also forgot to mention the newly sold "Living Waters" Estate at 1535 Bohns Point Road, Wayzata, MN. It is 32,500 square feet. http://www.barryberggroup.com/HomeDetail.aspx?MLSID=3545389&MLSProviderID=6&ListingNum=10&SearchType=0
You should check out and do a post for the huge mansion on Braymore Drive, Inverness, Illinois. I’m curious what you can find out.
Hey Kenny, here are some Kansas City metro area homes you could do a post for:
5955 Mission Dr., Mission Hills, KS$4,940,0007 Bedrooms8 Bathrooms16,012 square feet.
5500 Ward Parkway, Kansas City, MO$5,484,00016 Bedrooms8 Bathrooms14,661 square feet
5550 Ward Parkway, Kansas City, MO$3,797,0005 Bedrooms8 Bathrooms14,254 square feet
5225 Renner Rd, Shawnee, KS$3,858,7006 Bedrooms8 Bathrooms13,944 square feet.
Some athlete’s mansions you could do:
Frank Thomas’s former mega-mansion.Address: 3312 Midwest Rd, Oak Brook, IL11 Bedrooms14 Bathrooms30,000 square feet.
LeBron James’s new Ohio mega-mansionAddress = 4157 Idlebrook Drive, Akron, OhioSquare Feet = 35,440
Mike Tyson’s (former) / Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson (current) Connecticut Mega-MansionAddress = 50 Poplar Hill Dr, Farmington, CTSquare Feet = 51,657Bedrooms = 19Bathrooms = 19 full / 16 half = 35 total$14,500,000 (on the market)
How about the huge mega-mansion in Paradise Valley, AZ?Address: 6112 N. Paradise View Dr, Paradise Valley, ArizonaSquare Feet = 49,589
Hey Kenny, some Chattanooga, TN homes to look at to do postings for are:
6500 Solitude Drive, Chattanooga, Tennessee19,809 Square Feet$3,356,000(Nearest street to search is Howard Adair Road, Chattanooga, TN)
3703 Fairmount Pike, Signal Mountain, Tennessee16,843 Square Feet
2363 Heavenly View, Chattanooga, Tennessee13,830 square feet$2,083,000(Nearest street to search is Frost Ridge Drive, Ooltewah, TN)http://www.luxuryrealestate.com/644401
Here are some Rochester, Michigan mega-mansions you could do a post on:
5365 Brewster Road, Rochester, Michigan$4,176,00023,511 square feet6 bedrooms 13 bathrooms
2540 Silver Bell Road, Rochester, Michigan$6,432,50023,051 square feet7 bedrooms 14.5 bathrooms
6100 Winkler Mill Road, Rochester, Michigan$3,787,50017,794 square feet5 bedrooms 13.5 bathrooms
1558 Dutton Road, Rochester, Michigan$3,494,00015,676 square feet6 bedrooms 17 bathrooms
Marshall “Eminem” Mathers5760 Winkler Mill Road, Rochester, Michigan$3,263,50014,959 square feet6 bedrooms 9.5 bathrooms(Eminem bought this house from K-Mart CEO Chuck Conway)http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/38903/view/?service=1
Hey Kenny, if you’re doing Tennessee homes, then you’ve got to check out the large river side mansion at 5522 Lyons View Pike, Knoxville, TN.
Hi Kenny, great website! The pictures and information is amazing. I think you should check out 142 Justabout Road, Pennsylvania. The place is 13,073 square feet and it has 7 bedrooms / 7 bathrooms. Plus, check out the home near Springdale Rd & Farmview Place.
There’s this private island estate you should check out: http://www.harnishproperties.com/listing/view/?listing_id=8088930.The Address is 1850 Northshore Road, Lake Oswego, Oregon.The home is 13,500 square feet. It’s on the market for $19.5 mil.
I don't know anything about these 3 places other than where they are
1) New Freedom Road & Eayrestown Road, near Sandtown, NJIt is an estate with a long driveway, a small lake, and a tennis/basketball court.
2) Bathroad Rd & Dan Rd, Medina, Ohio. It is a lot like the first one mentioned.
3) Just north of Allard Rd & Bath Rd, Medina, Ohio. (It's just west of the 2nd home.)
Hi Kenny, love the site. I'm from the midwest, and some homes I've found are
Sitka St, Green Bay, WI(Long Drive Way)
Osage Ct, Green Bay, WI(Corner Home)
Thayer Trail, Green Bay, WI(Especially the one at the end of Fonda Fields Ct)
E Old Orchard Trail & S Jonathan Lane, Sioux Falls, SD
2 Homes at South Bishop Jones Place, Sioux Falls, SD
Mississippi River HomeNE River Rd & Rawlings Ave, Rogers, MN
Hey, check these big homes out
Stratford Green Ln, Austin, TX
River Garden Trail & San Miguel Lane, Austin, TX
& Portofino Ridge Drive, Austin, TX (plus the one at the end of Chalk Knoll Drive)
Hey Kenny, while I saw looking at some of those mansions in Saddle River, I noticed a very large home on Chestnut Ridge Road & Woodcliff Lake Road.
yeah, I think I have a picture of that home on my website
Hey, got some for ya
Bob Tway (Professional Golfer)6300 Oak Heritage Trail, Edmond, Oklahoma$2,949,0006 Bedrooms 7.5 Bathrooms13,018 Square Feet
Huge Red Roofed Mansion near Cross Timbers Rd & Red Rock Ln, Flower Mound, Texas(Sorry, no information)
4824 Crestline Road, Fort Worth, Texas$15,625,0005 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms18,266 Square Feet
There’s a huge mansion next to Sugar Ln, Prosper, TXYou can’t see it on Google Earth, but you can see it on Virtual Globetrotting.
Here are some Granite Bay, CA homes
1) 8914 Collina Ct, Granite Bay, CA$6,999,9008 Bedrooms 10.5 Bathrooms15,800 Square Feet
2) 5862 Eureka Rd, Granite Bay, CA$5,059,0004 Bedrooms 6 Bathrooms14,500 Square Feet
3) Eddie Murphy’s former estate9125 Vista de Lago Ct, Granite Bay, CA (Main House)$3,258,0006 Bedrooms 9 Bathrooms11,158 Square Feet (Main house)
9040 Vista de Lago Ct, Granite Bay, CA (Guest House)$1,655,0004 Bedrooms 5.5 Bathrooms5,224 Square Feet (Guest house)
Combined$4,913,00010 Bedrooms 14.5 Bathrooms16,382 Square FeetDetails = http://www.appraisalace.org/Highest+Priced+Sacramento+Area+Home+Sold+in+2007
4) 9030 Chelshire Estates Ct, Granite Bay, CA$2,686,5006 Bedrooms 8 Bathrooms13,196 Square Feet
Not sure if you’ve done these, but:
81 Eagle Ridge Pl, Danville, CA$3,561,0007 Bedrooms 10.5 Bathrooms14,516 Square Feet (Zillow.com)28,673 Square Feet (other sources)Kenneth Behring built this home. He was a former owner of the Seattle Seahawks.
1288 S Oakland Ave, Pasadena, CA$52,747,50015 Bedrooms 19 Bathrooms31,415 Square Feethttp://www.redfin.com/CA/Pasadena/1288-S-Oakland-Ave-91106/home/7011274http://www.pasadenacarealestatehomes.com/do-you-have-52-million-to-spare
hey, to whoever the “anonymous” poster is who gives me great tips on homes, could you please send me these tips via email, because it would be much easier for me to read.
There is a HUGE house that keeps on going and going in Tarpon Springs, FL. It on on Buffalo Run so just type in “buffalo run tarpon springs” into google and go to the map to find it. It is the only house on the street and you can see on birds eye view how huge it is. definitely worth a post!
There’s a big house at the end of a long driveway off of Fox Hunt Rd in Barrington Hills, IL. Also, a cool house across the stream to the west of it that has a a tower off of it. And in the area, there is a cool house on Otis rd by Orchid Lake that is worth a look too
Hey man, love the site! You should do a post on the big house (15,000 to 20,000 sq ft) that is on a point at the end of Mantabay, or Manta Bay street in Merritt Island, FL.
Kenny, Florida’s west coast has some awesome mansions. Check them out.
Dietmar Hopps’ house (on VGT) and neighborhood. Mashie Ct, Brassie Bend, especially.
Celle Way and Treviso Way in the Club at Mediterra in Bonita Springs, FL.
Parts of a stretch of Gordon Drive on the coast of Naples: A home on Bay Rd at the very south end. A huge house at the north end by 21st avenue s. And some homes, mainly on points in the bay to the east.
Colony Drive (noy Bay Colony Drive) by North Naples and Vanderbilt Beach.
A colonial house on a big pond on Ridge Drive near East Ave just to the east of the second tip.
The end of Bellflower lane, and in the same neighborhood (Grey Oaks), Plumbago Lane, and Canna Way.
do Shaqs house in windermere, orlando, and in the same neighborhood(Islesworth) Vardon Dr. and the monster on Champions Pt. There are some stunning mansions in there, look around.
There are a couple homes worth looking at by SE Ranch Rd and SE Colony Way just north of Dye Preserve Golf Club and the Palm Beach County line in southern Martin County. the four biggest properties are within a mile of each other and all have lakes.Oh and close by in Jupiter, 2 homes together at River Pointe Way. Use that list of Palm Beach County Homes, there are endless amazing properties. in all parts of the county.
There is an extremely unusual and large house on the shores of lake erie between beulah beach and heidelberg beach, ten or fifteen miles east of sandusky.
Also, in Indian Hill, OH, east of Cincinnati: just southeast of the house you posted about that belongs to Stanley Chesley and Susan Dlott, the trial lawyer and federadl judgeis another home that is about the same size. It is not completed in the arial views, but is mostly donein the birds eye.
Thanks for repping the Ohio mansions
nevermind about the second house in Indian Hill, you already got that, my bad.
Love the site, always a fun read.
Found another Ohio mansion for you. Its off of Kitzmiller Road in New Albany, Ohio between Morse Road and Route 161, just west of the Golf Club. It belongs to Les Wexner, founder and CEO of the Limited Brands (Bath and Body Works, Victoria’s Secret, etc.). Great bird’s eye view of the property in Microsoft.
Keep up the good work!
MC Hammer’s house. and nearby.From about a mile south to up to about 2 miles north.
post all your houses that arent on already on VGT
Check out Eddie Murphy’s 45,000sqft mansion.
The Beverly Park neighborhood is home to perhaps the largest collection of mega-mansions in the world where homes regularly top the 30,000-40,000sqft mark and $20M-30M+
there is a big estate on Crescent River Pass in The River Club Country Club in Suwanee, GA.
A few miles southwest of that, there is a huge house on longvue ct
Also, north of The River Club, there are three mansions on a lake near Kennedy Rd NW
Post this earlier…here's Wexner's house in New Albany, Ohio
In Heathrow, FL Seminole County just north of Orlando, 2 houses at the end of Alatka Ct, and another in the same neighborhood (Alaqua Country Club) on Alaqua Dr.
just to the east, Sadleworth Drive has some big houses.
710 South Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach, Florida – Yes sir, it is one hell of a house, a big house for a little man. In fact, the current owner, Charles S. Robert, has expanded the house way beyond the original intent of its first owner, Elizabeth Kay, who designed it in 1924. She would be appalled by the ostentatiousness of the current renovations and additions to her house. It now overpowers its site and has that boring nouveau riche Jeff Smith look. What charm the house may have had before Roberts got his claws into it is gone along with Elizabeth’s spirit. It is a huge empty shell now, the perfect cave for an empty man.
Near Oakland, Goodison, Rochster area of Michigan, just north of Detroit:
Pond Vallee Drive.
The Area of Silver Bell and Brewster Rds.
Hey Kenny,There is a three story red mega-mansion just north of Wernesville, PA near Heffner and Starr Rd. I hope you look for it and post it soon.
1207 Aquila Loop inCelebration, FL is owned by Anthony and Robin Malatino, who appears to be an investor and developer from Saratoga, NY.
That says that the house is 19527 sq ft. and was built in 2007. It appears to be the largest home in the Disney developed community, Celebration. The home looks even bigger than that and has a really cool pool area. I hope you feature it sometime soon.
love the site kenny and i check it every day. Would love to be a follower but dont want a yahoo or google account. Ever think of posting some international homes?Also looking forward to the new site, i'm sure it will be great.
at least one 20,000 ft and one or two 15,000 or so sq ft homes on River Garden Trail in Austin, TX. San Miguel Lane right next to it also has large beautiful homes
Check out Cornwell Farm Rd in Mclean, Va
also in Mclean, there is a huge compound at the end of Patowmach dr. If you bother to check it out, you I'm sure you will post on it!
there is also a big home at the end of Akhtamar drive.
check out these mansions in Potomac, MD. I don't think any are posted on your site yet, but they deserve to be.
2 huge mansions at each end of Natelli Woods Ln (no kidding). The one on the south end looks like it could be up to 7 stories!
Not incredibly big, but very cool looking, is a home at the south end of Brookstone C (2 roads to the west of Natelli Woods)
A gigantic classical style mansion at the end of River View Dr.
Also, how have you not posted Dan Snyder and his neighbors' insane houses? they are in Potomac on the river.
hey. i did a post on the large home on Natelli Woods and I also did a post on Dan Snyder's house. thanks for the info on the other homes!
16 star lane in magnolia point is probably well over 30,000 sq ft. The house behind it for sale on blossom court is 18,000 sq feet and is half the size. I spoke to the Realtor about 10 star lane and he said is was over 30,000 sq feet on three levels.
207 Woodhaven Lane Barrington Hills, is for sale and over 20,000 sq ft and on 22 acres.
There are many houses in the barrington hills and south barrington area over 20,000. They are currently building a new one off of brinker road that has to easily be 30,000 plus.
do you live in barrington hills yourself?
I live in the next town over. I love big houses and go browsing often.
Barrington Hills is generally old money and South Barrington new money. It is hard to see many of the houses in Barrington Hills because they have large lots minimum of 5 (many have 20+) acres and are hidden by landscaping and forest generally. South Barrington is more neighborhood like and houses are on 1-3 acres generally and you can see them. Old money likes to be private and new money likes to show off what they have lol
I went to check out the house you posted in Braymore, it is gated now and not viewable from the street, they build hills in the yard so it blocks the view.
hey, sorry about the misinfo about Dan Snyder and a few others. I looked, but there are too many big and beautiful homes over there to remember
You are using my pictures of the House mansion (without my permission and they are copyrighted). http://www.pbase.com/dlittlefield/house_manison- I guess I should be flattered?
These are the largest home I know of in my hometown of Salem, Oregon
This home was just taken off the market after about 5 years and was listed at ~$5.5 million. Its 20,000+ sq/ft, has an indoor pool, bowling alley, 40+ acres, and enough garage space for about 40 cars.
This home is owned by the family that owns Morrow equipment company. They have the largest fleet of construction cranes in North America. The home is 17,729 sq/ft, has 9beds/10baths.
Never realized how many comments where on this post. Having looked through the comments I’ve been to about 7 of the houses mentioned by people on here, crazy to think about.
Inside Teresa Giudice’s New Jersey Mansion
Lisa Vanderpump’s Beverly Park Mansion On The Market For $29 Million
100,000 Square Foot Insane Mega Estate Being Built In Arizona
" The House that Papa John's Built "
50,000 Square Foot Ohio Mega Mansion Featuerd On HGTV’s Million Dollar Rooms
Real Housewives of New Jersey’s Melissa and Joe Gorga List New Jersey Mansion
David Siegel Lists His 90,000 Square Foot Super Mansion, Versailles, For $100 Million!!
Gargantuan 47,000 Square Foot Bradbury, CA Mega Estate Hits The Market For $78.8 Million
Alpine Mega Mansion Back On The Market For $68 Million
25,000 Square Foot Mega Mansion In Blue Bell, PA
22,000 Square Foot Contemporary Mega Mansion In Orlando, FL
More Pics Of Alvin Malnik’s Ocean Ridge, FL Mega Mansion
Antilla – The $1 Billion SUPER Home In Mumbai, India
Bob Seger’s 30,000 Square Foot Michigan Mega-Mansion
Guess The Mansion’s Square Footage!
Chateau Louis XIV – A JAW DROPPING Newly Built Castle In France
Addresses of Mansions featured on MTV Teen Cribs – Season 2
Interior pictures of Robert Eustace’s 50,000 square foot mega mansion
Looks can be deceiving………
Mohamed Hadid Lists 48,000 Square Foot Beverly Hills Mega Mansion For $58 Million
Newly Listed 20,000 Square Foot Mansion In Alpine, NJ
60,000 Square Foot Super Mansion Under Construction In Bel Air, CA
Dean Gardens To Be Demolished
Tyler Perry’s Atlanta Mega Estate Now Visible In Google Maps
©2016 Homes of the Rich - All Rights Reserved - #1 Real Estate Blog
These are 5 mansions that I took pictures of when I went looking at houses. Saddle River, NJ is a...